Ian Quayle, IQ Legal Training’s Chief Executive, provides a short introduction to our popular courses designed to upskill legal support staff.
This is one of the first courses I starting delivering more years ago than I care to remember. Feedback from delegates and firms booking places has been consistently positive and attendees frequently book other courses I deliver.
In 2021 I have delivered this course on seven separate occasions with high numbers attending.
Why is the course so popular:
- It is a very practical course dealing with practice and procedure.
- Extensive notes are provided for each webinar will build into a conveyancing manual
- Delegates are encouraged to ask questions during the webinar and during the course
- It encourages support staff, paralegals, secretarial staff, and anyone interested in residential conveyancing to engage with law and procedure and to gain a fuller understand of what conveyancing involves.
From receipt of instructions to the closure of the file each stage of the conveyancing process is examined closely , traps and pitfalls are identified, drafting issues considered and practical points such as how to avoid client complaints and avoiding negligence claims are explored.
The course is attractively priced at £300.00 plus VAT per delegate which is incredibly good value, and from feedback we have received, the course achieves the following:
- Enabling firms to develop key members of staff in the residential conveyancing team to take on a more client facing fee earner type of role
- The provision of an incentive for junior members of staff
If you have any colleagues who think would benefit from the course, or you would like to attend yourself, click here for more information and details on how to book online.
Ian Quayle qualified as a solicitor and worked in private practice for 12 years specialising in property law matters. He has since delivered over 1500 training courses to legal professionals in city and regional firms, local law societies, local authorities and students. Connect with Ian on LinkedIn here.
For more information about any of our courses, call +44 (0) 7379 134 942or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.