IQ Legal Training provides flexible learning options for law firms and organisations involved in the conveyancing process.
We understand the importance of empowering fee earners and support staff by keeping them informed as to the latest changes in practice and procedure, legislation, and new technologies, through to enhancement of soft skills, including client care whilst ensure training is cost effective and good value.
Our webinars and training courses can be delivered in an online learning environment and in person when current restrictions permit. We are also able to provide short 15-minute webinars to highlight key cases, news, and best practice in connection with residential conveyancing. Training courses can be devised to meet your organisation’s specific needs
Delegates attending training events are provided with extensive notes to facilitate longer term comprehension of the subject matter, and our modular approach provides a cost-effective way for to upskill your team around their other commitments.
Take a look at some of our most popular training modules below or speak to one of our experts about developing bespoke training courses to meet the requirements of your team.
- Land registration – tips and traps
- Residential Leasehold Conveyancing – transactional issues
- Residential leases – dealing with defective leases
- Residential Conveyancing Update 2021
- Completion Day Nightmares and how to avoid them
- Avoiding Negligence Claims and Client Complaints
- Due Diligence – searches, enquiries and client inspection
- Boundary sensitivity and disputes
- Commonhold – new for 2021
- Soft skills – The terrible truth about clients
- Soft skills – Efficient and meaningful communication
- Easements and Covenants – what residential conveyancers need to know
- Defective Title Insurance in residential conveyancing
- First Tier Tribunals – key issues for residential conveyancers
- Ten Good Habits when dealing with rural properties
- Highways issues for residential conveyancers
Detailed course outlines can be provided on request.
IQ Legal Training options range from one-off webinars, series of tutorials and online support via modular study, and of course face to face training when possible.
Call: 0747 112 5651 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can best support your team.