IQ Legal Training offers specialist legal training experience nationwide and has over 15 years’ experience delivering numerous courses to UK local authority clients.
Courses are delivered by Ian Quayle, who qualified as a solicitor and worked in private practice for 12 years. Ian’s speciality is property law matters, including residential development work, commercial acquisitions, and disposals.
Popular courses for local authorities include Land Registry – 50 Traps and Buying and Selling Development Land.
Take a look at some of our training modules below or speak to one of our experts about developing a module to meet specific to your requirements.
- Land registration
- Commonhold – new for 2021
- Commercial Leases and Local Authorities
- Property Joint Ventures
- Buying and Selling Development Land
- Highways Issues for Property Lawyers
- Residential Leases and Local Authorities
- Easements and Covenants
- Options and Overage
- Conveyancing for Support Staff
Call: 0747 112 5651 or email: email@example.com to find out how we can best support your team.