Town and Country Planning and Development
Tom Graham gives a brief overview of the town & country planning considerations which tend to crop up with small to medium sizes property development schemes. This webinar will be of interest to property lawyers, planners and those engaging in property development for time.
This webinar examines:
- Introduction to the planning system.
- When Planning Permission is needed.
- When Planning Permission is not needed (eg ‘permitted development’).
- Certificates of Lawfulness.
- Typical required application documents (eg “Design & Access Statements”, Highway Assessments).
- Planning Obligations (aka “Section 106 Agreements).
Cost: £40 + VAT per person.
Extensive notes will be provided and time is allocated for questions. A recording of the course will be made available.
For more information or to reserve places, call: 0737 913 4942 or email [email protected]