Residential Leasehold Year End Update 2023 – What Do Residential Conveyancers Need to Know?
Join Ian Quayle on this 60-minute webinar on Residential Leasehold Year End Update 2023 – What Do Residential Conveyancers Need to Know?
This webinar will examine:
- The Building Safety Act 2022 – issues for leasehold conveyancing.
- Defective and onerous leases – tips and traps.
- Fire safety issues – the law, documentation and what to advise.
- Lease terms – the provision of information, explanation and advice.
- Recent case law – lessons to learn.
- This webinar is suitable for residential conveyancers of all levels.
This webinar is suitable for conveyancers of all levels.
Thanks to our specialist systems, we are able to provide you with recordings and course materials which allow you to refer back to your training at any time should you wish to do so. Alternatively, if you are unable to attend the live webinar these facilities mean that you don’t have to worry about missing out and you can go about your day, reassured by the knowledge that you can carry out your required training at a time convenient to you.
Cost: £30 + VAT, Per Person
A certificate of completion is also provided for delegates booking this event.
Have an enquiry? Call 07379 134 942 or email [email protected]