Residential Leasehold Conveyancing Update
This webinar is aimed at residential conveyancers who undertake leasehold work.
The webinar will explore:
- Key clauses in residential leases – repair, user, alteration, forfeiture and insurance clauses
- Problems with ground rent – review clauses, doubling ground rents, demands and challenging costs associated with recovery
- Service charge – key provisions in leases, the service charge regime, the issue of reasonableness, and challenging service charge the jurisdiction of the Lower Tribunal
- Dealing with high rise flats – fire safety issues
- Recent developments in leasehold conveyancing – commonhold and proposals for reform
- Avoiding claims and complaints in residential leasehold conveyancing
Cost: £300 + VAT per person
For more information call: 0737 913 4942 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.