Residential Leasehold Conveyancing for Support Staff
Following on from our other Support Staff courses, and due to demand, this three-part course explains the key issues commonly encountered in residential leasehold transactions whether acting for the seller or buyer.
This course can be used to develop some of the themes in residential conveyancing for support staff or as a standalone course, but it is also is suitable for any conveyancing practitioners engaging in leasehold transactions.
The course is composed of three 60 minute webinars, as follows:
Webinar One: 10.02.22, An Introduction to Leasehold Conveyancing
- Acting for the seller – preparing the contract bundle, dealing with TA forms, landlord’s enquiries, service charge accounts, and other documentation
- Acting for the buyer – due diligence, advising on the lease, dealing with TA forms and landlord enquiries
- Key clauses in residential leases
Webinar Two: 17.02.22, Management Issues and Residential Leases
- Dealing with service charges, management regulations, and administration charges
- Defective leases and how to deal with them
- Dealing with high-rise flats and fire safety issues
- Lenders and leasehold transactions
Webinar Three: 24.02.22, Avoiding Negligence in Residential Leasehold Transactions
- How to avoid negligence claims and client complaints.
- What can go wrong in leasehold transactions, problem clauses in residential leases, and procedural problems
- Using case law and examples, the webinar should enable practitioners to be aware of what can go wrong and to avoid common traps and pitfalls
Webinar series will be £175.00 +VAT
Individual webinars are charged at £75.00 +VAT
For more information call: 07379 134 942 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.