Residential Lease Extensions – Online Course
This course delivered by Alison Stone of Alison Stone Surveyors and Ian Quayle of IQ Legal Training will examine some of the key issues for residential conveyancers dealing with lease extensions.
The training will explore:
- The role of the surveyor in assessing premium and assisting in negotiating the terms of the extended lease.
- The role of the surveyor in the formal process
- The role of the conveyancer/solicitor for the leaseholder
- The role of the conveyancer/solicitor for the landlord
- The terms of the extended lease – the sticking points
- The formal process under the Leasehold Reform Housing and Urban Development Act 1993 – an overview
- Land Registration issues
This training will take approximately 60-minutes to complete.
Watch a preview of the training here:
Course materials are provided and will remain accessible to you even after the course is completed.
A certificate of completion is also provided to delegates booking this course.
Delegates who register on the course are eligible to raise questions with the trainer both during and after they have completed their training. Details of how to do this are included in the course materials.
Cost: £50.00 Plus VAT per person
Have an enquiry? Call 07379 134 942 or email [email protected]