Residential Conveyancing Webinar Series
Webinar 1: Avoiding Claims and Complaints – Things to watch out for in 2022 05.05.22, 10am-11am
This course provides residential conveyancers with an overview as to what can go wrong in the residential conveyancing process. The webinar is suitable for conveyancers of all levels.
What you will learn –
- Retainer management issues – searches and enquiries, addressing ownership terms, and completion and registration.
- Tips and Traps on Reports on Title
- Advice failures – documentation, procedure
- Lender claims
- How property fraud can lead to claims
- Leasehold problems
Webinar 2: Tips and Traps in Leasehold Conveyancing 12.05.22, 10am-11am
This webinar is suitable for residential conveyancers of all levels who deal with residential leasehold transactions.
- Introduction – key issues in leasehold conveyancing
- Prescribed Clause Leases – things to look out for
- Land Registration issues
- Drafting and advising on residential leases – key clauses
- Developments in leasehold conveyancing
Webinar 3: Completion Day Nightmares and How to Avoid them 19.05.22, 10-11am
This webinar is suitable for conveyancers of all levels of experience.
Using case law and case studies the webinar will examine the following –
- What can go wrong at completion – administrative problems or deliberate default an delayed completion.
- Advising clients
- Notices to Complete – to serve or not to serve that is the question.
- Practical issues – advising on litigation
- What happens to the deposit – contractual provisions and Section 49 of the Law of Property Act 1925
Using relevant case law the webinar will explore how to deal with problems on completion day.
Webinar 4: Key issues for residential conveyancers 26.05.22, 10-11am
This webinar is aimed at busy residential conveyancers and will explore some of the key issues faced in modern residential conveyancing practice.
The webinar will explore –
- Onboarding clients – including electronic client verification
- Due Diligence – searches, enquiries, survey and client inspection – recent developments
- Effective client communication
- Reporting on Title – getting it right
Using examples and case law the webinar will provide an insight into good conveyancing practice.
Webinar 5: Reporting on Title in Residential Conveyancing 02.06.22, 10-11am
This webinar is suitable for residential conveyancers of all levels. It will explore:
- Formatting the report – including client objective and providing a summary
- Dealing with due diligence – searches, enquires and client inspection
- Information, explanation and advice – what do clients need to know ?
Thanks to our specialist systems, we are able to provide you with recordings and course materials which allow you to refer back to your training at any time should you wish to do so. Alternatively, if you are unable to attend the live webinar these facilities mean that you don’t have to worry about missing out and you can go about your day, reassured by the knowledge that you can carry out your required training at a time convenient to you.
A certificate of completion is also provided for delegates booking this event.
Cost: £200 Plus VAT per person.
Have an enquiry? Call 07379 134 942 or email [email protected]