Residential Conveyancing Update 2023 – Key Developments for Residential Conveyancers – Online Course
Join Ian Quayle on this sixty-minute course as he provides an update on the key developments in residential conveyancing.
This course will examine:
- Land Registration – digital applications, electronic signatures, overseas entities and important changes to practice guides
- Scoping the retainer in residential transactions tips and traps.
- Developments in due diligence – dealing with searches, enquires and client inspection
- Reporting on Title – tips and traps
- Lender requirements and freehold transactions
- Recent case law – lessons to learn
This course will take approximately 60-minutes to complete.
Watch a preview of the training here:
Course materials are provided and will remain accessible to you even after the course is completed.
A certificate of completion is also provided to delegates booking this course.
Delegates who register on the course are eligible to raise questions with the trainer both during and after they have completed their training. Details of how to do this are included in the course materials.
Cost: £50 Plus VAT, per person.
Have an enquiry? Call 07379 134 942 or email [email protected]