Land Registration 50 Traps
This popular three part series examines numerous important issues for residential conveyancers. As well as examining traps for the unwary it also provides an update concerning developments with Land Registration. It is suitable for conveyancers of all levels of experience and is relevant to residential and commercial property lawyers.
The webinar will take place over three weeks and will explore:
- The use of notices and restrictions ,how to challenge unilateral notices, cancel agreed notices and remove restrictions from registered titles
- The use of electronic signatures and electronic client verification
- Dealing with boundary issues – using title plans and making determined boundary applications
- Traps with leasehold registration
- The jurisdiction of the Residential Property Tribunal Lower Tribunal in land registration disputes
- Indemnity and Rectification claims
- The public register and exempt information
- Issues with searches
- Land registration issues and new builds
- Dealing with requisitions
- The migration of local land charges
- Developments with electronic conveyancing
- Using Section 77 Land Registration Act 2002
Part 1 in the series will take place on the 9th June 22, 10am-11am
Part 2 in the series will take place on the 16th June 22, 10am-11am
Part 3 in the series will take place on the 23rd of June 22, 10am-11am
Thanks to our specialist systems, we are able to provide you with recordings and course materials which allow you to refer back to your training at any time should you wish to do so. Alternatively, if you are unable to attend the live webinar these facilities mean that you don’t have to worry about missing out and you can go about your day, reassured by the knowledge that you can carry out your required training at a time convenient to you.
A certificate of completion is also provided for delegates booking this event.
Cost: £100 Plus VAT per person.
Have an enquiry? Call 07379 134 942 or email email@example.com