Fleecehold Leasehold – Key Issues for Residential Conveyancers 2022
In this sixty-minute webinar, Ian Quayle of IQ Legal Training Limited will explore a number of developments relevant to conveyancers undertaking leasehold conveyancing including –
- Ground Rents what should conveyancers be advising clients in connection with assigning old leases and new leases post-June 2022?
- Ground Rents and lease extensions –
- Advising on service charge and forfeiture clauses – lessons learned from recent cases
- Explaining to clients the bigger picture – what does that really mean
- Advising clients on lease terms, service charge accounts, and leasehold enquiries – what is good practice?
- Lease Extensions – tips and traps for transactional property lawyers
- Shared Ownership leases – key changes
The webinar will be recorded, and extensive notes will be provided. There will also be an opportunity for delegate questions
Thanks to our specialist systems, we are able to provide you with recordings and course materials which allow you to refer back to your training at any time should you wish to do so. Alternatively, if you are unable to attend the live webinar these facilities mean that you don’t have to worry about missing out and you can go about your day, reassured by the knowledge that you can carry out your required training at a time convenient to you.
A certificate of completion is also provided for delegates booking this event.
Cost: £30 Plus VAT per person.
Have an enquiry? Call 07379 134 942 or email [email protected]
This webinar is sponsored by Property Law UK, sign up to attend and you will receive 20% off an annual subscription to PLUK. To subscribe visit www.propertylawuk.net and use code 20pluk22 (offer not available on already discounted or monthly subscriptions)