Fleecehold Leasehold – Key Issues for Residential Conveyancers – Online Course
In this training course, Ian Quayle of IQ Legal Training Limited will explore a number of developments relevant to conveyancers undertaking leasehold conveyancing including –
- Ground Rents what should conveyancers be advising clients in connection with assigning old leases and new leases post-June 2022?
- Ground Rents and lease extensions –
- Advising on service charge and forfeiture clauses – lessons learned from recent cases
- Explaining to clients the bigger picture – what does that really mean
- Advising clients on lease terms, service charge accounts, and leasehold enquiries – what is good practice?
- Lease Extensions – tips and traps for transactional property lawyers
- Shared Ownership leases – key changes
This training will take approximately 60-minutes to complete.
Watch a preview of the training here:
Course materials are provided and will remain accessible to you even after the course is completed.
A certificate of completion is also provided to delegates booking this course.
Delegates who register on the course are eligible to raise questions with the trainer both during and after they have completed their training. Details of how to do this are included in the course materials.
Cost: £30 Plus VAT per person.
Have an enquiry? Call 07379 134 942 or email [email protected]