Estate Rent Charges – Online Course
Estate Rent Charges with Ian Quayle
This one-hour course on estate rent charges will cover all the key aspects that a Residential Conveyancer will need to know in order to successfully navigate a transaction where estate rent charges are registered against a property.
It will examine:
- What is an estate rent charge? – The key terms and definitions.
- How are estate rent charges protected? – Unilateral and agreed notices.
- The purpose of estate rent charges – Enforcing positive covenants or imposing payment obligations.
- Due Diligence – Is the rent charge enforceable?
- Problem areas – No right of challenge, remedies for rent receivers.
- Alternatives to estate rent charges
- Relevant case law
This training is suitable for Residential Conveyancers of all levels of experience.
Course materials are provided and will remain accessible to you even after the course is completed.
A certificate of completion is also provided to delegates booking this course.
Delegates who register on the course are eligible to raise questions with the trainer both during and after they have completed their training. Details of how to do this are included in the course materials.
Cost: £40+ VAT per person.
Have an enquiry? Call 07379 134 942 or email [email protected]