Effective Reporting on Title Online Course
This three-hour online course provides lawyers with an overview of how to report on title. It explores the use of Reports on Title and Certificates of Title together with a review of due diligence in commercial property transactions.
- What a report on title or certificate on title should contain
- Dealing with due diligence on acquisition
- An overview of contractual issues commonly encountered
- Key issues with easements and restrictive covenants
- Tips and traps associated with land registration
- Problems with unregistered land
This training takes around three hours to complete.
Watch a preview of the training here:
Course materials are provided and will remain accessible to you even after the course is completed.
A certificate of completion is also provided to delegates booking this course.
Delegates who register on the course are eligible to raise questions with the trainer both during and after they have completed their training. Details of how to do this are included in the course materials.
Cost: £150 + VAT per person
Have an enquiry? Call 07379 134 942 or email [email protected]