Easements and Covenants
Join Ian Quayle, CEO of IQ Legal Training on a FREE 60-minute webinar on Easements and Covenants.
The webinar will explore –
- The obligations on the seller to disclose defects in title relating to easements and restrictive covenants
- Legal and equitable easements – things to look out for.
- Tips and Traps when advising on rights of way
- What are prescriptive easements and how can they cause problems
- Advising clients on restrictive covenants – where land benefits or is burdened
- Removal and variation of restrictive covenants – an overview of S84 of the LPA 1925
This introductory webinar is suitable for residential conveyancers and support staff.
Extensive notes will be provided and there will be opportunities for delegate questions.
Thanks to our specialist systems, we are able to provide you with recordings and course materials which allow you to refer back to your training at any time should you wish to do so. Alternatively, if you are unable to attend the live webinar these facilities mean that you don’t have to worry about missing out and you can go about your day, reassured by the knowledge that you can carry out your required training at a time convenient to you.
Cost: This webinar is free of charge to attend however, registration is required.
Have an enquiry? Call 07379 134 942 or email [email protected]
We would like to take this opportunity to thank our sponsors Veya for making this event possible.
Veya offers an innovative solution for the residential real estate industry that helps streamline property sales through smart title deed data analysis. For more information on Veya please visit: https://askveya.com/