Diversions and Stopping Up Orders
In this webinar, Highway Law specialist and barrister Tom Graham, gives an overview of some of the key stopping up and diversion provisions, including:
- Section 116 of the Highways Act 1980
- Section 247 of the Town & Country planning Act 1990
- Section 257 of the Town & Country Planning act 1990
- Section 118 of the Highways Act 1980
- Section 119 of the Highways Act 1980
Thanks to our specialist systems, we are able to provide you with recordings and course materials which allow you to refer back to your training at any time should you wish to do so. Alternatively, if you are unable to attend the live webinar these facilities mean that you don’t have to worry about missing out and you can go about your day, reassured by the knowledge that you can carry out your required training at a time convenient to you.
A certificate of completion is also provided for delegates booking this event.
Cost: £40 + VAT per person.
Have an enquiry? Call 07379 134 942 or email [email protected]