Diversions and Stopping Up Orders – Online Course
In this online course, Highway Law specialist and barrister Tom Graham, gives an overview of some of the key stopping up and diversion provisions, including:
- Section 116 of the Highways Act 1980
- Section 247 of the Town & Country Planning Act 1990
- Section 257 of the Town & Country Planning Act 1990
- Section 118 of the Highways Act 1980
- Section 119 of the Highways Act 1980
Course materials are provided and will remain accessible to you even after the course is completed.
A certificate of completion is also provided to delegates booking this course.
Delegates who register on the course are eligible to raise questions with the trainer both during and after they have completed their training. Details of how to do this are included in the course materials.
Cost: £40 + VAT per person.
Have an enquiry? Call 07379 134 942 or email [email protected]