Completion Day Nightmares and How to Avoid Them
Join Ian Quayle on this 60-minute webinar on Completion Day Nightmares and How to Avoid Them.
This webinar is suitable for residential conveyancers of all levels.
Using case law and case studies the webinar will examine the following –
- What can go wrong at completion – administrative problems or deliberate default and delayed completion.
- Advising clients.
- Notices to Complete – to serve or not to serve that is the question.
- Practical issues – advising on litigation.
- What happens to the deposit – contractual provisions and Section 49 of the Law of Property Act 1925.
- Using relevant case law the webinar will explore how to deal with problems on completion day.
Extensive notes will be provided and there will be opportunities for delegate questions.
Thanks to our specialist systems, we are able to provide you with recordings and course materials which allow you to refer back to your training at any time should you wish to do so. Alternatively, if you are unable to attend the live webinar these facilities mean that you don’t have to worry about missing out and you can go about your day, reassured by the knowledge that you can carry out your required training at a time convenient to you.
Cost: £30 + VAT, Per Person
A certificate of completion is also provided for delegates booking this event.
Have an enquiry? Call 07379 134 942 or email [email protected]