This webinar is aimed at commercial property lawyers at all levels and will examine how leases should be negotiated using heads of terms. It will also explore key clauses to be incorporated into commercial leases and when acting for a tenant how to deal with standard clauses commonly encountered.
The webinar will look at:
- Using Agreements for Lease – an overview
- Using heads of term
- Key clauses in commercial leases
- Advising tenants – due diligence and commercial leases
- Land Registration issues – registration, notices and exempt information
- Schedules of Condition and Repair issues
Two case studies will be examined and extensive course notes will be provided. There will be an opportunity for delegate questions.
Cost: £375 + VAT per person
For more information or to reserve places, call: 0747 112 5651 or email [email protected]