Co-ownership Issues for Residential Conveyancers – Online Course
This course led by Ian Quayle is suitable for residential conveyancers of all levels and will explore –
- Obtaining information and instructions from clients
- Providing information to clients – choices and advice
- Joint Tenancies – survivorship and severance
- Tenancies in Common – using deeds of trust
- Advising on the beneficial interest
- Documentation – the transfer, Form JO, and the deed of trust
- An examination of relevant case law including Dunbabin v Dunbabin 2022 and Rowland v Blades 2021
This training will take approximately 60-minutes to complete.
Watch a preview of the training here:
Course materials are provided and will remain accessible to you even after the course is completed.
A certificate of completion is also provided to delegates booking this course.
Delegates who register on the course are eligible to raise questions with the trainer both during and after they have completed their training. Details of how to do this are included in the course materials.
Cost: £40.00 Plus VAT per person.
Have an enquiry? Call 07379 134 942 or email [email protected]