Boundary Issues Webinar for Local Authority Lawyers
Using case studies it will provide an overview of:
- When is boundary sensitivity an issue
- How to identify legal boundaries
- Setting realistic client expectation
- Avoiding and dealing with boundary disputes
- Land Registry Determined Boundary Applications and Boundary Agreements
- Using mediation to resolve boundary disputes
- Preventing adverse possession claims by boundary encroachment
- The Boundary Dispute Protocol
Extensive notes will be provided and there will be an opportunity for delegate questions. The event will be recorded for delegates who cannot attend or who wish to view again.
Cost £50 + VAT per person
For more information about this course, call 0747 112 5651 or email: [email protected].