Boundary Issues for Conveyancers
This series of two one-hour webinars will examine issues associated with boundary identification in conveyancing transactions. The webinars will be useful for anyone conducting residential or commercial sales and purchases or practitioners dealing with boundary problems.
Using two case studies it will provide an overview of:
- When is boundary sensitivity an issue
- How to identify legal boundaries
- Setting realistic client expectation
- Avoiding and dealing with boundary disputes
- Land Registry Determined Boundary Applications and Boundary Agreements
- Using mediation to resolve boundary disputes
- Using defective title insurance
- The Boundary Dispute Protocol
Extensive notes will be provided and there will be an opportunity for delegate questions. The event will be recorded for delegates who cannot attend or who wish to view again.
Cost £100 + VAT per person, per webinar series for first delegate, subsequent delegates half price.
Webinars 19.5.21 and 26.5.21, both 12.30pm – 1.30pm
For more information about this course, call 0747 112 5651 or email: [email protected].