Boosting resilience for dealing with the new normal
Today people are discovering that their resilience and adaptability is being acutely tested due to the unprecedented change caused by the pandemic.
This workshop, delivered by Ann Page, Business Author, Trainer and Coach, deals with the impact of change on individuals and contains practical tools so they can stay resilient despite how it is personally affecting them at work and home.
The webinar will cover:
- Techniques to increase and boost resilience now and in the future focusing on the three key areas you can control in any situation
- An understanding of the change cycle and how it impacts you during the COVID-19 pandemic
- An action plan to enable you to increase your resilience
This is an interactive workshop with practical techniques so that you can have your questions and concerns answered.
Individuals interested in this course, may also benefit from attending Ann’s other courses:
- Presenting with impact to clients
- Delegation skills for legal professionals
- Business Skills for Lawyers
Cost: £50+ VAT per person
For more information or to reserve places, call: 0747 112 5651 or email email@example.com.