Avoiding Negligence in Residential Conveyancing – Online Course
Join Ian Quayle as he leads us on this intermediate online course on avoiding negligence. This course is suitable for anyone undertaking residential conveyancing and will explore the most common types of negligence claims in residential conveyancing.
It will cover the following issues:
- Problems with due diligence searches, enquiries and client inspection
- Dealing with boundary issues
- Claims and lenders
- Providing appropriate reports on title
- Complying with time limits
- Problems with exchange and completion
- Claims and land registration
- Property fraud and negligence claims
This training will take approximately 60-minutes to complete.
Watch a preview of the training here:
Course materials are provided and will remain accessible to you even after the course is completed.
A certificate of completion is also provided to delegates booking this course.
Delegates who register on the course are eligible to raise questions with the trainer both during and after they have completed their training. Details of how to do this are included in the course materials.
Cost: £40 Plus VAT per person
Have an enquiry? Call 07379 134 942 or email [email protected]