Air Quality and the Planning Process
Join Trainer, Tom Graham on this new sixty-minute webinar on Air Quality and the Planning Process for Local Authority Lawyers.
This webinar will examine:
- Climate change as a material planning consideration.
- Flooding and air quality as material considerations.
- Policy and legal requirements in relation to climate change.
- The Environment Act 2021.
- The incorporation of measures relating to climate change, in site-specific planning applications and decisions.
Thanks to our specialist systems, we are able to provide you with recordings and course materials which allow you to refer back to your training at any time should you wish to do so. Alternatively, if you are unable to attend the live webinar these facilities mean that you don’t have to worry about missing out and you can go about your day, reassured by the knowledge that you can carry out your required training at a time convenient to you.
A certificate of completion is also provided for delegates booking this event.
Cost: £40 + VAT per person.
Have an enquiry? Call 07379 134 942 or email [email protected]