Adverse Possession – Online Course
Using case studies and relevant case law this course will explore key issues for transactional property lawyers.
It will explore –
- How adverse possession can be established.
- Applying for adverse possession of registered and unregistered land
- Preventing adverse possession
- Opposing adverse possession claims
- Adverse possession and rectification
- Adverse possession and boundary problems
This training will take approximately 60-minutes to complete.
Watch a preview of the training here:
Course materials are provided and will remain accessible to you even after the course is completed.
A certificate of completion is also provided to delegates booking this course.
Delegates who register on the course are eligible to raise questions with the trainer both during and after they have completed their training. Details of how to do this are included in the course materials.
Cost: £40.00 plus VAT per person.
Have an enquiry? Call 07379 134 942 or email [email protected]