Review of the Year 2021 – Residential Conveyancing
Join Ian Quayle, CEO of IQ Legal Training, for a review of the year in residential conveyancing.
In this webinar, we will examine some of the key issues for residential conveyancers encountered in 2021 and a look forward to 2022.
We will explore:
- Developments with fire safety and cladding for high rise flats
- Ground Rents and the Ground Rent Bill potential problems ahead
- Challenging administration charges – tips and traps
- Forfeiture clauses – what to look out for and what to advise
- Estate Rent charges – is reform likely and what advice should be given to clients in the interim
- Environmental Searches – tips and traps
- Client inspection, overriding interests and the prescriptive right of way problem.
- Mines and mineral reservations – recent case law and what to advise clients
- Adverse possession – recent cases
- Land Registration – electronic signatures and local land charges
Thanks to our specialist systems, we are able to provide you with recordings and course materials which allow you to refer back to your training at any time should you wish to do so. Alternatively, if you are unable to attend the live webinar these facilities mean that you don’t have to worry about missing out and you can go about your day, reassured by the knowledge that you can carry out your required training at a time convenient to you.
A certificate of completion is also provided for delegates booking this event.
Cost: £ 20.00 VAT per person.
Have an enquiry? Call 07379 134 942 or email firstname.lastname@example.org