Residential Lease Extensions
This ninety-minute webinar delivered by Alison Stone of Alison Stone Surveyors and Ian Quayle of IQ Legal Training will examine some of the key issues for residential conveyancers dealing with lease extensions.
The webinar will explore:
- The role of the surveyor in assessing premium and assisting in negotiating the terms of the extended lease.
- The role of the surveyor in the formal process
- The role of the conveyancer/solicitor for the leaseholder
- The role of the conveyancer/solicitor for the landlord
- The terms of the extended lease – the sticking points
- The formal process under the Leasehold Reform Housing and Urban Development Act 1993 – an overview
- Land Registration issues
Extensive notes will be provided and there will be an opportunity for delegate questions at the end of the webinar.
Thanks to our specialist systems, we are able to provide you with recordings and course materials which allow you to refer back to your training at any time should you wish to do so. Alternatively, if you are unable to attend the live webinar these facilities mean that you don’t have to worry about missing out and you can go about your day, reassured by the knowledge that you can carry out your required training at a time convenient to you.
A certificate of completion is also provided for delegates booking this event.
Cost: £50.00 Plus VAT per person.
Have an enquiry? Call 07379 134 942 or email [email protected]