Zoe Upson and Ian Quayle of IQ Legal Training examine the nightmare scenarios that can haunt residential conveyancing transactions.
As Hallowe’en approaches, we are delighted to announce a training webinar for conveyancers, exposing and exploring things that can turn ghastly in residential conveyancing transactions.
The webinar will explore lots of commonly encountered problems and some unusual issues, including
- Awareness of property fraud
- The nightmare of adverse entries in searches
- Seller misrepresentation, including a true tale of ghostly visits
- Let the Buyer Beware surveys, valuations and dealing with bats
- Client inspection – cobwebs, attics, and cellars
- Dealing with difficult clients
Ian and Zoe will share some of their experiences, providing an informative exploration of conveyancing issues that can cause sleepless nights.