Join Ian Quayle on this sixty-minute course as he provides an update on the key developments in residential conveyancing.
This course will examine:
- Land Registration – digital applications, electronic signatures, overseas entities and important changes to practice guides
- Scoping the retainer in residential transactions tips and traps.
- Developments in due diligence – dealing with searches, enquires and client inspection
- Reporting on Title – tips and traps
- Lender requirements and freehold transactions
- Recent case law – lessons to learn