Following on from our other Support Staff courses, and due to demand, this two-part course examines some of the key features of land registration encountered in modern conveyancing practice.
The course is suitable for delegates who have completed the Residential Conveyancing for Support Staff Course or who require an understanding of HM Land Registry Practice and Procedure.
Webinar One: 11.1.22, 2pm-3pm
In this first webinar we will consider some of the important features of land registration:
- consideration of official copies of the register;
- dealing with title plans;
- Land Registry searches;
- applying to register title; and
- rectification of title and Land Registry indemnity.
Webinar Two: 18.1.22, 2pm-3pm
In this second webinar delegates will examine
- Adverse possession claims – the relevant law, procedure, tips and traps
- Notices and interests in land – unilateral and agreed notices
- Dealing with restrictions – what do restrictions do and how to disapply, modify, or cancel restrictions
- Advising on disputed applications