In this sixty-minute webinar, Ian Quayle of IQ Legal Training Limited will explore a number of developments relevant to conveyancers undertaking leasehold conveyancing including –
- Ground Rents what should conveyancers be advising clients in connection with assigning old leases and new leases post-June 2022?
- Ground Rents and lease extensions –
- Advising on service charge and forfeiture clauses – lessons learned from recent cases
- Explaining to clients the bigger picture – what does that really mean
- Advising clients on lease terms, service charge accounts, and leasehold enquiries – what is good practice?
- Lease Extensions – tips and traps for transactional property lawyers
- Shared Ownership leases – key changes
The webinar will be recorded, and extensive notes will be provided. There will also be an opportunity for delegate questions.
This webinar is sponsored by Property Law UK, sign up to attend and you will receive 20% off an annual subscription to PLUK. To subscribe visit www.propertylawuk.net and use code 20pluk22 (offer not available on already discounted or monthly subscriptions)