Estate Rent Charges with Ian Quayle
This one-hour course on estate rent charges will cover all the key aspects that a Residential Conveyancer will need to know in order to successfully navigate a transaction where estate rent charges are registered against a property.
It will examine:
- What is an estate rent charge? – The key terms and definitions.
- How are estate rent charges protected? – Unilateral and agreed notices.
- The purpose of estate rent charges – Enforcing positive covenants or imposing payment obligations.
- Due Diligence – Is the rent charge enforceable?
- Problem areas – No right of challenge, remedies for rent receivers.
- Alternatives to estate rent charges
- Relevant case law
This webinar is suitable for Residential Conveyancers of all levels of experience.