This three-hour online course provides lawyers with an overview of how to report on title. It explores the use of Reports on Title and Certificates of Title together with a review of due diligence in commercial property transactions.
- What a report on title or certificate on title should contain
- Dealing with due diligence on acquisition
- An overview of contractual issues commonly encountered
- Key issues with easements and restrictive covenants
- Tips and traps associated with land registration
- Problems with unregistered land
Extensive course notes will be provided, even after the course is complete. You will have the opportunity to email Ian with questions, both during and after the course is completed.
Cost: £200 + VAT per person
Have an enquiry? Call: 0737 913 4942 or email [email protected].