Zoe Upson and Ian Quayle of IQ Legal Training examine the nightmare scenarios that can haunt residential conveyancing transactions.
We are delighted to announce a training course for conveyancers, exposing and exploring things that can turn ghastly in residential conveyancing transactions.
This course will explore lots of commonly encountered problems and some unusual issues, including
- Awareness of property fraud
- The nightmare of adverse entries in searches
- Seller misrepresentation, including a true tale of ghostly visits
- Let the Buyer Beware surveys, valuations and dealing with bats
- Client inspection – cobwebs, attics, and cellars
- Dealing with difficult clients
Ian and Zoe will share some of their experiences, providing an informative exploration of conveyancing issues that can cause sleepless nights.
Course materials are provided and will remain accessible to you even after the course is completed.
A certificate of completion is also provided to delegates booking this course.
Delegates who register on the course are eligible to raise questions with the trainer both during and after they have completed their training. Details of how to do this are included in the course materials.
Cost: £30 + VAT per person
Have an enquiry? Call 07379 134 942 or email [email protected]
**Please note that the recording for this online course has been taken from the live webinar.**