This training course with Ian Quayle is aimed at commercial property lawyers who deal with business lease renewal.
Using two case studies it will explore:
- Opposing Renewal – tips and traps for landlords
- Requesting Information – Section 40 LTA applications
- Dealing with interim rent
- Negotiating the new lease – key issues
- How to deal with a tenant holding over
This training course will also explore practical tips and traps to avoid.
Delegates who register on the course are eligible to raise questions with the trainer both during and after they have completed their training. Details of how to do this are included in the course materials.