Join Speaker and Barrister Rachel Coyle on a 2-hour webinar on Boundary Disputes.
Having had a series of successful boundary cases including one in the press (Daily Mail, The Times and Telegraph, amongst others), Rachel will guide you through what you will need to do to provide clients with the best possible chance of securing (or defending) an injunction (or substantial damages), even for the most minor of encroachments. Surveyors and conveyancers will benefit from learning what ought to be included in reports to clinch that remedy the lay client desires. Prescription and adverse possession will also be discussed.
Delegates will learn the following –
- Pre Action-Protocol dos and dont’s
- Vetting clients – what and why this matters in these types of cases
- What to plead and why
- Relevance of Party Wall notices
- Expert evidence – how to answer the questions put and questions to ask of experts
- Clinching evidence
- Jurisdiction – tribunal or court?
- What is the test to apply – above and beyond Coventry v Lawrence
- Securing costs
This webinar is suitable for conveyancers of all levels and experience.
Time will be allocated for some questions and extensive notes will be provided.
Cost: £80.00 plus VAT, Per Person