Join Ian Quayle on this sixty-minute course as he looks at getting things right when advising co-owners to avoid claims and complaints.
This course will examine:
- Avoiding conflicts of interest – things to look out for
- Gathering information from clients – avoiding making assumptions
- Joint Tenancies – survivorship and severance – providing explanation and advice
- Tenancies in Common – deeds of trust, using form JO
- Preventing claims and complaints
- Recent case law and the significance of Hudson v Hathway 2022