Using case studies and relevant case law this 60-minute course will explore key issues for transactional property lawyers.
It will explore –
- How adverse possession can be established.
- Applying for adverse possession of registered and unregistered land
- Preventing adverse possession
- Opposing adverse possession claims
- Adverse possession and rectification
- Adverse possession and boundary problems
Delegates who register on the course are eligible to raise questions with the trainer both during and after they have completed their training. Details of how to do this are included in the course materials.