Join Ian Quayle, CEO of IQ Legal Training, for a review of the year in residential conveyancing.
In this webinar, we will examine some of the key issues for residential conveyancers encountered in 2021 and a look forward to 2022.
We will explore:
- Developments with fire safety and cladding for high rise flats.
- Ground Rents and the Ground Rent Bill potential problems ahead.
- Challenging administration charges – tips and traps
- Forfeiture clauses – what to look out for and what to advise
- Estate Rent charges – is reform likely and what advice should be given to clients in the interim
- Environmental Searches – tips and traps
- Client inspection, overriding interests and the prescriptive right of way problem.
- Mines and mineral reservations – recent case law and what to advise clients
- Adverse possession – recent cases
- Land Registration – electronic signatures and local land charges