For further information on any of our current vacancies, please email us at email@example.com
We are currently recruiting an Office Assistant to join the team on a full time, permanent basis.
If you are looking for a varied and busy role within a company who really looks for longevity in an individual, this is the role for you!
You will be a very valued member of the team and your role will be to assist the Director, Business Development Manager and Marketing consultant as well as administration support for a very busy Legal Training firm.
Although the role will be home based initially, there will be a requirement to attend the office on a regular basis with the possibility of becoming permanently officed based in the future.
From time to time, you may also be required to travel for events so a full driving license and own vehicle would be an advantage but is not essential.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm with a degree of flexibility
Salary: Dependent on experience
Some of the key responsibilities will involve but not be limited to;
- Data entry
- Answering enquiries via telephone and email
- Formatting e.g. website, notes, marketing materials
- Creating written documents and presentations
- Account management
- Maintaining client and business relationships
- Accurately maintaining the company systems and website
- Proofing reading documents
- Attending events and training
- Diary management.
- Assisting with the creation of marketing materials.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have excellent communication skills as the role entails extensive verbal and written communication with clients, speakers, and business associates, researching and documenting information, data entry and other office related tasks.
- Be IT savvy, as you will be responsible for helping with webinars, video editing, assisting with the updating, and maintenance of the company website, creating presentations/ads and assisting with marketing.
- Have strong organisational skills
- Well-developed time management skills
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems
- Be educated to GCSE Maths & English, C level or above (or equivalent)
- Enthusiastic, with flexible, positive, can-do attitude
Preferred but not essential:
- Knowledge of the legal conveyancing process
- Previous experience in either a training, legal or event management sector
- Knowledge of Canva, Doodly, Adobe software
- Previous experience in a similar role