Year End Update 2023 – Key Developments for Residential Conveyancers
Join Ian Quayle on this 60-minute webinar on Year End Update 2023 – Key Developments for Residential Conveyancers.
This webinar will examine:
- Land Registration – digital applications, electronic signatures, overseas entities and important changes to practice guides.
- Scoping the retainer in residential transactions tips and traps.
- Developments in due diligence – dealing with searches, enquires and client inspection.
- Reporting on Title – tips and traps.
- Lender requirements and freehold transactions.
- Recent case law – lessons to learn.
This webinar is suitable for residential conveyancers of all levels.
Thanks to our specialist systems, we are able to provide you with recordings and course materials which allow you to refer back to your training at any time should you wish to do so. Alternatively, if you are unable to attend the live webinar these facilities mean that you don’t have to worry about missing out and you can go about your day, reassured by the knowledge that you can carry out your required training at a time convenient to you.
Cost: £30 + VAT, Per Person
A certificate of completion is also provided for delegates booking this event.
Have an enquiry? Call 07379 134 942 or email [email protected]