Year End Update 2023 – Key Developments for Commercial Property Lawyers
Join Ian Quayle, CEO of IQ Legal Training, for a review of the year for Commercial Property Lawyers.
This webinar is suitable for conveyancers of all levels and experience and will examine –
- The Law Society Guidance on Climate Change – key issues for commercial property lawyers.
- Electronic signatures – tips and traps.
- Overseas entities – an update.
- Scoping the Retainer and Reporting on Title – lessons to be learned from recent cases.
- Commercial leases and drafting notices – what do new cases reveal?
- Recent relevant case law on easements and covenants
*Please note that these topics may be subject to change to reflect on current issues that may be relevant at the time of the webinar.
Extensive notes will be provided, and time will be allocated for delegate questions.
Thanks to our specialist systems, we are able to provide you with recordings and course materials which allow you to refer back to your training at any time should you wish to do so. Alternatively, if you are unable to attend the live webinar these facilities mean that you don’t have to worry about missing out and you can go about your day, reassured by the knowledge that you can carry out your required training at a time convenient to you.
A certificate of completion is also provided for delegates booking this event.
Cost: £30 + VAT, Per Person
Have an enquiry? Call 07379 134 942 or email [email protected]