Residential Leasehold Update – What Do Residential Conveyancers Need To Know? – Online Course
Join Ian Quayle on this sixty-minute course as he provides an update on residential leaseholds.
This course will examine:
- The Building Safety Act 2022 – issues for leasehold conveyancing
- Defective and onerous leases – tips and traps
- Fire safety issues – the law, documentation and what to advise
- Lease terms – the provision of information, explanation and advice
- Recent case law – lessons to learn
This course will take approximately 60-minutes to complete.
Watch a preview of the training here:
Course materials are provided and will remain accessible to you even after the course is completed.
A certificate of completion is also provided to delegates booking this course.
Delegates who register on the course are eligible to raise questions with the trainer both during and after they have completed their training. Details of how to do this are included in the course materials.
Cost: £50 Plus VAT, per person.
Have an enquiry? Call 07379 134 942 or email [email protected]