Half Year Review 2023 – Residential Conveyancing
Join Ian Quayle, CEO of IQ Legal Training, for a half-year review of residential conveyancing.
This webinar is suitable for conveyancers of all levels and experience and will explore –
- Law Society Climate Change Guidance – tips and traps.
- The BSA 2022 issues for transactional property lawyers – Schedule 8 service charge protection, implied covenants in relevant leases and the role of the building safety regulator.
- Dealing with TA forms advising sellers and buyers.
- Developments in scoping the retainer and reporting on the title.
- An examination of recent relevant case law.
Extensive notes will be provided, and time will be allocated for delegate questions.
Thanks to our specialist systems, we are able to provide you with recordings and course materials which allow you to refer back to your training at any time should you wish to do so. Alternatively, if you are unable to attend the live webinar these facilities mean that you don’t have to worry about missing out and you can go about your day, reassured by the knowledge that you can carry out your required training at a time convenient to you.
A certificate of completion is also provided for delegates booking this event.
Cost: £40 + VAT, Per Person
Have an enquiry? Call 07379 134 942 or email [email protected]