Estate Rent Charges
Estate Rent Charges with Ian Quayle
This one-hour webinar on estate rent charges will cover all the key aspects that a Residential Conveyancer will need to know in order to successfully navigate a transaction where estate rent charges are registered against a property.
It will examine:
- What is an estate rent charge? – The key terms and definitions.
- How are estate rent charges protected? – Unilateral and agreed notices.
- The purpose of estate rent charges – Enforcing positive covenants or imposing payment obligations.
- Due Diligence – Is the rent charge enforceable?
- Problem areas – No right of challenge, remedies for rent receivers.
- Alternatives to estate rent charges
- Relevant case law
This webinar is suitable for Residential Conveyancers of all levels of experience.
Thanks to our specialist systems, we are able to provide you with recordings and course materials which allow you to refer back to your training at any time should you wish to do so. Alternatively, if you are unable to attend the live webinar these facilities mean that you don’t have to worry about missing out and you can go about your day, reassured by the knowledge that you can carry out your required training at a time convenient to you.
A certificate of completion is also provided for delegates booking this event.
Cost: £40+ VAT per person.
Have an enquiry? Call 07379 134 942 or email [email protected]