Avoiding Negligence Claims in Residential Conveyancing
This intermediate course is suitable for anyone undertaking residential conveyancing. It will explore the most common types of negligence claims in residential conveyancing .
It will cover the following issues:
- Problems with due diligence searches, enquiries and client inspection
- Dealing with boundary issues
- Claims and lenders
- Providing appropriate reports on title
- Complying with time limits
- Problems with exchange and completion
- Claims and land registration
- Property fraud and negligence claims
- How to do the simple things well
Cost: £300 + VAT per person
For more information or to reserve places, call: 0747 112 5651 or email [email protected].