An Introduction to Commercial Property
This series of two webinars is aimed at delegates who have attended the Residential Conveyancing for Support Staff Courses delivered by IQ Legal Training.
Webinar 1 – This webinar has now taken place
The differences in the conveyancing process between residential conveyancing and commercial transactions including:
- The procedure in commercial transactions
- The Contract and the Standard Commercial Conditions of Sale 3rd Edition
- Commercial Enquiries before Contract
- Client inspection
- Acting for lenders in commercial transactions
- Land Registration Issues
- Tips and traps when acting for commercial clients
This webinar will provide an overview of commercial lease transactions including:
- Acting for landlord and tenants
- Procedural issues – drafting the lease, acting for tenants and due diligence , using Heads of Terms and Codes of Practice
- Security of Tenure and the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Land Registration issues
Thanks to our specialist systems, we are able to provide you with recordings and course materials which allow you to refer back to your training at any time should you wish to do so. Alternatively, if you are unable to attend the live webinar these facilities mean that you don’t have to worry about missing out and you can go about your day, reassured by the knowledge that you can carry out your required training at a time convenient to you.
A certificate of completion is also provided for delegates booking this event.
Cost: £ 80.00 VAT per person.
Have an enquiry? Call 07379 134 942 or email [email protected]