Advising Co-Owners – Getting Things Right – Avoiding Claims and Complaints
Join Ian Quayle on this sixty-minute webinar as he looks at getting things right when advising co-owners to avoid claims and complaints.
This webinar will examine:
- Avoiding conflicts of interest – things to look out for
- Gathering information from clients – avoiding making assumptions
- Joint Tenancies – survivorship and severance – providing explanation and advice
- Tenancies in Common – deeds of trust, using form JO
- Preventing claims and complaints
- Recent case law and the significance of Hudson v Hathway 2022
Thanks to our specialist systems, we are able to provide you with recordings and course materials which allow you to refer back to your training at any time should you wish to do so. Alternatively, if you are unable to attend the live webinar these facilities mean that you don’t have to worry about missing out and you can go about your day, reassured by the knowledge that you can carry out your required training at a time convenient to you.
A certificate of completion is also provided for delegates booking these events.
Cost: £50 Plus VAT, per person.
This webinar is also available as part of a series of three webinars charged at £100 Plus VAT, other events in the series include Residential Conveyancing Update 2023 – Key Developments for Residential conveyancers and Residential Leasehold Update – What Do Residential Conveyancers need to know? Please see our other listings for bookings.
Have an enquiry? Call 07379 134 942 or email [email protected]